IT Governance & Compliance Analyst
Company: Bloom Energy
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Bloom Energy is the leading force in transforming the way energy
is generated and delivered. We are driving toward the parallel
goals of growing a dynamic and forward-thinking company while
creating a positive impact on our environment. Our company is
filled with smart and innovative thinkers and doers, and we never
stop striving to improve our technology, to expand and improve our
company performance, and to develop and support the many talented
employees that serve our mission.
We are looking for a IT Governance & Compliance Analyst to join our
team in one of today's most exciting technologies. This role will
report to IT Governance & Compliance Manager and will be based in
Role and Responsibilities:
* Work closely with IT, business and audit teams to develop, test
and manage documentations for all IT SOX controls.
* Create system based controls and data-driven analytics to help
solve business problems and improve processes associated with
Bloom's governance framework.
* Update and evolve IT controls as needed based on SOX/COSO
standards and when new functions or technologies that are
* Manage internal IT polices and standards relevant to Bloom's
existing technology footprint and new system introductions.
* Plan and implement audit process improvement opportunities
through use of technology, data analytics, and best practices to
strengthen the control environment.
* Drive improvements for access security (SOD) and change
management domains across IT systems.
* Maintain organizational and ethical standards to insure high
levels of compliance.
* Operate independently with extensive latitude for initiative and
Education, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required, in technology or engineering.
* 5+ years of overall work experience in a professional
* 1-2 years of work experience in IT governance and SOX testing
with internal/external auditors.
* Strong IT background with experience in Oracle ERP/GRC,
Salesforce platform, Business Intelligence (BI) tools and various
other SaaS applications.
* Experience with GITC, automated controls and key reports related
* Proven success working with cross-functional teams requiring
coordination between internal IT, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and
* A quick learner and team player with exceptional project
management, data analytics, critical thinking and problem solving
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation
About Bloom Energy:
At Bloom Energy, we strive toward a 100% renewable future. Our
Energy Servers are adaptable to new and innovative fuels while
already acting as a cleaner and far more resilient source of power
than existing solutions. We see hydrogen as a significant
game-changer in the world's energy usage, and Bloom Energy fuel
cells and electrolyzers will be the industry standard for clean,
efficient, and reliable energy production. We anticipate being able
to work in concert with other renewable energy technologies to
create a comprehensive system that will change the way energy in
the world is produced, stored, transmitted, and used. For more
information visit: www.bloomenergy.com.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance
with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom
Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable
laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise
qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform
the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would
Keywords: Bloom Energy, Newark , IT Governance & Compliance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!