Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Location: Newark, DE
Duration: 3 Months Extendable Contract
TalentBurst offers comprehensive benefits to temporary employees at
a cost, they include healthcare, dental, vision, 401k and any State
or Federal mandated time off.
Shift Schedule: M-F 7:30 am 4 pm or 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Performs diversified administrative duties for the Radiation
Oncology Department to include direct support for the Chief of
Radiation Oncology, department Administrative Director, and the
Chief, Clinical Physicist as well as generation of the weekly
departmental coverage schedule ensuring appropriate coverage across
providers and sites.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules and coordinates meetings for the Administrative
Director, Chief, Clinical Physicist and Chief of Radiation Oncology
including preparation and dissemination of meeting materials,
notifying attendees, arranging catering, and reserving rooms;
attends required meetings, prepares agendas and minutes as
- Provides necessary oversight and administrative support for
credentialing and maintenance for all Radiation Oncology Providers
including Physicians and Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
- Ensures provider files are maintained and up to date including
credentials, licenses, publications, training assignments,
- Generates weekly department schedule in multiple systems
(Outlook, Mosaiq) which includes coordination of physician coverage
at multiple locations as well as coverage in the Multi-Disciplinary
Clinic and Tumor Board assignments.
- Provider attendance logs and daily provider schedules are also
managed by this individual to include provider vacation requests as
they impact the department coverage schedule.
- Responsible for the scheduling and coordination of medical
student rotation requests from CCHS, TJU, SKMC, and other locations
ensures students are assigned with a radiation oncologist and have
appropriate paperwork/documentation for optimal rotation.
- Orders supplies and demonstrates proficiency in appropriate
systems ensuring invoices/check requests are paid timely.
- Maintains department radiation safety badges, distributing to
personnel and returning to RSO in a timely manner.
- Coordinates vendor visits upon requests from management staff
and Department Chair, adhering to the client policies.
- Confirms with Purchasing any vendor restrictions, provides
instructions to vendors regarding acquisition of badges; confirms
with management staff that all service engineers have acquired the
appropriate vendor visitation badge.
- Makes travel reservations for departmental staff, to include
ordering of airline/train tickets, confirmation of lodging,
preparation of expense reports for review and
- Demonstrates compliance with the client and departmental
policies and procedures and mandatory education requirements
including but not limited to safety, infection control, attendance
and dress code
- Performs assigned work safely, adhering to established
departmental safety rules and practices.
- Reports to supervisor, in a timely manner, any unsafe
activities, conditions, hazards, or safety violations that may
cause injury to oneself, other employees, patients and
- Performs other related duties as required.
Scope, purpose, and frequency of contacts:
- Daily contact with department leadership and staff, frequent
contact with employees from other departments and outside
- Occasional contact with visitors, patients, and the public.
Education and experience requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- 6 years progressively responsible administrative support to a
department administrator or department manager.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Newark , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!