Company: New American Funding
Posted on: June 22, 2022
OverviewThe Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing
Department with various tasks such as collaborating with the
development and execution of marketing plans, web and social media
efforts, content development, promotional marketing materials, and
analysis of existing/future projects. This position also requires
involvement in other marketing and sales activities as
- Assist in coordinating various external marketing and internal
- Responsible for executing a variety of activities including
customer communications, email campaigns, public relations, trade
shows and events, promotions.
- Assist with developing marketing strategies.
- Assist with creation, writing, and maintenance of
e-communications such as social media, blogs, email templates, and
other company related marketing materials.
- Maintain various marketing systems including CRM/CMS
- Carry out lead generating campaigns including process, content
creation, editorial calendar and reporting on the success of
- Experience with marketing methodologies and analytics.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and department performance
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and
maintain a fast paced workflow.
- Excellent customer service skills.Desired Education/Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' corporate marketing experience or agency
- Experience working with vendors and other external customers.
Other Duties: This job profile is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may
perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the
needs of the organization. Physical Demands: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able
to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient
physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to
stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop,
bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or
pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office
equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination
including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to
exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with
or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with
or without correction.[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.] Work
Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment
eligibility to work in the U.S.
Keywords: New American Funding, Newark , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!