Lead Teacher, Tutor Time of Newark
Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Lead Teacher, Tutor Time of Newark Share by Email Share on
LinkedIn Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Apply
- Brand: Tutor Time Learning Centers
- Location: 491 South Harmony RdNewark, DE
- Requisition ID: 143618
- Date Posted: 1/9/2023 We care, for the children and families we
serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel
valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to
connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care
discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time
off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition
reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of
recognition.Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be
lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our
affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are
imparted with the knowledge to succeed.As a Lead Teacher, youll:
- Create fun, interactive learning experiences while serving as a
mentor to fellow Teachers.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
children in your care.
- Take the lead on classroom management and curriculum
implementation, plus follow all licensing guidelines and company
standards to ensure a safe environment for every child.
- Communicate and build relationships with enrolled and
prospective families to promote achievement for the child and to
support your centers success. We want energetic, dependable,
passionate individuals who are at least 18 and have:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
- CDA or coursework in Early Childhood Education or related
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements.
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with childrenLearning Care Group is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant
based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Newark , Lead Teacher, Tutor Time of Newark, Education / Teaching , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!