R&D Run Plant Engineer
Posted on: January 5, 2022
DuPont Electronics and Imaging has an opening for a R&D Run
Plan Engineer in the Chemical Mechanical Planarization Technology
(CMPT) research and development department located in Newark
(Bellevue), Delaware site.-This exciting position will be
responsible for materials and process engineering of new products
and process improvements that will allow the CMPT business to
maintain its position as the -market leader if consumables to the
- Maintains the operation and assist with the development of new
polyurethane manufacturing processes
- Working in partnership with the product research group to
investigate and evaluate new materials and processes for the
manufacture of new CMP Products
- Developing test methods and manufacturing processes for new CMP
products and defining process variables that contribute to
performance, cost and yield
- Carrying out process optimization, data analysis, and
implementing most-effective technologies
- Leads projects to demonstrate manufacturing capability of new
- Through calculation and experimentation, determines critical
process parameters for new processes.
- Realistically determines risks and generates economical plans
to understand and mitigate risks
- Defines process requirements for capital deployment
- Estimates process costs to support capital deployment
- Transitions new technology to manufacturing
- Completing the transfer of new technologies to manufacturing
and improvement engineering
- Develops operating discipline and safe operating procedures for
pilot trials including pre-start up reviews and addressing all
- Supports pad development and technology operations team as they
gain experience with new process
- Working at all times in compliance with Dow's Safety Policy and
Quality Policy.Required Qualifications:
- A-Bachelor's-degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,
Industrial, or Materials)
- 0 - 5 years of new product and process development experience.
Co-op and Internships for 0-2 years.
- Demonstrated track record to solve challenging mechanical
engineering problems using fundamental approaches.
- The candidate should have a good competency in problem solving
and statistical data analysis.
- Candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills that
will be required for cross-functional management of
- Working knowledge of at least one object oriented programming
- Familiarity with Design FMEA is desirable.
- Expertise in polymer processing is desirable.
- Familiarity with-manufacturing operations is desirable.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher Certification is desirable.
- Engineering design experience using 3D CAD (SolidWorks or
AutoCAD) is desired
- Finite element analysis experience is desiredKey reasons for
you to apply:-
- On-going learning and personal development opportunities in a
rewarding work environment.
- Start or continue on a career journey that can span different
businesses, projects and functions with opportunities for personal
and professional growth.
- Additionally, diversity, equity and inclusion are central to
our high-performing culture.-DuPont is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status,
disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit
our-.For US Applicants: See the -Equal Employment Opportunity is
the Law- poster at:-For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy,-.
Keywords: Dupont, Newark , R&D Run Plant Engineer, Engineering , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!