Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Company: GTT, LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Onsite
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will support the transfer of
our current manufacturing lines in Danbury, CT to our Newark, DE
- This includes both duplication and transfer of manufacturing
- Create and execute validation plans, including IQ, OQ, and
- Detect, conceptualize, and execute improvement opportunities
using a series of Lean and related tools and
- Distill complex technical situations into meaningful summaries
that are digestible by various stakeholders.
- The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will lead troubleshooting
exercises to quickly get to solutions.
- Create and revise essential documents such as process
flowcharts, PFMEA, and Process Control plans.
- Practice LEAN techniques and be able to facilitate lean
- Work effectively with other functions such as Procurement,
Design Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and Field Service in
the completion of duties and communication of relevant
- Actively supports and adheres to the Quality Policy and Quality
- Other duties relating to the above may be required.
- Travel will be required at times, up to 25%, to our Danbury, CT
- Medical device industry experience.
- Experience with manufacturing line transfers is highly
- Extensive validation experience, including employment of sound
statistical approach and authorship of solid protocols and or
- Advanced interpersonal skills, communication, and emotional
awareness are key to being successful in this role.
- Quick learner, driven, and not afraid to experiment.
- Ability to manage projects and lead and coordinate
- A thorough understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles
required 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Kanban, SMED, GEMBA mindset, KPI
development, and management.
- Good understanding of product lifecycle management PLM
applications such as AGILE and ERP systems such as ORACLE, SAP, or
BAAN. ORACLE is preferred.
- Experience with computer-aided design software is required,
Solid work is preferred.
- B.S. Engineering preferably in Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical,
Electrical, or Industrial Engineering
- 7 or more years experience in Manufacturing and or
Manufacturing Engineering with working knowledge of
A thorough completion of this section is needed for compliance with
legal standards such as the Americans with Disabilities Act. The
physical requirements described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or
controls. Repetitive hand motion.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting and or moving and carrying products weighing up to 50
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration, and or moderate
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- May work with or around high voltage and radiation-generating
- Safety shoes with impact and compression protection must be
worn in designated areas.
About The Company:
- Our client is an innovative medical technology company whose
purpose is to enable healthier lives everywhere, every day. While
they Clients and develop groundbreaking products and services that
benefit everyone, they are especially passionate about those that
advance women's health and well-being. This allows us to be a
company that prospers, grows, and empowers women to experience
- What powers their growth across Breast & Skeletal Health,
Diagnostic Solutions, and GYN Surgical Solutions is also what
differentiates them: the exceptional and clinically proven ability
of their products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other
health conditions earlier and better.
- None of this would be possible without the talent, skills, and
aspirations of their employees. Their proficiency and commitment to
developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drive
the company's increasingly global presence, as well as a pipeline
that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women,
families, and communities.
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Newark , Senior Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...