SAP Support/Inventory Management Clerk
Posted on: February 16, 2020
SAP Support/Inventory Management Clerk needed for a contract
opportunity with Yoh's client located in Newark, DE.
The Big Picture - Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Executes daily SAP transactions for receipt and consumption of
all Raw material, Packaging and Operating supplies
What You'll Be Doing:
- Monitor and maintain accurate and sufficient inventories of all
raw material, packaging and operating supplies, particularly with
respect to key raw materials.
- Create Purchase Requisitions for Raw Material, Packaging, and
Operating Supplies as directed by the MRP
- Responsible for day-to-day communications (ordering,
troubleshooting, etc.) with Warehouse, raw material, packaging, and
operating material suppliers.
- Execute monthly pulp consignment
- Ensure adequate supply of materials to plant at all times.
Communicate and lead resolution on short-falls or potential
interruptions. Target zero stock-outs/month.
- Provide regular reports of plant inventories
- Provide label/relabels as required by the Production Planner;
print all labels that cannot be created using the standard label
application (tolled products, Coatings re-print, non-standard label
- Coordinates movements between Distribution Center, contract
warehousing and contract trucking companies to ensure finished
product and supplies are properly shipped on a daily basis
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventories of finished
- Provides support for OCS and SAP transactions for shipping and
- Provides support as needed for daily labeling and production
errors during project go-live period.
- Prepare, collect, and record in SAP all appropriate paperwork
for shipping and receiving, including material transfer movements
(STO's), receipts, shipping manifests, and Bill of Lading creation.
Responsibility includes both product and non-product shipments
including maintenance repairs, PDF samples, toller supplies,
hazardous materials, exports, and after-hours Fed-Ex
- Ensure incoming materials are in compliance with SOX, ISO
9000:2000, CT-PAT, and other corporate financial
- Coordinate with Purchasing, Accounts Payable, and Production
Planner on technical issues.
- Maintain sample request/status report and circulate
- Create SAP inventory Process Order confirmations (Warehouse and
Inventory Management) of finished products
- Create Process Orders for Bulk and Finished Goods as directed
by Production Planner
- Track inventories of Feed, rework, and defective
- Resolve inventory discrepancies with Accounts Payable, vendors,
and internal processes
- Act as Annual Physical Inventory Coordinator which includes,
planning, scheduling, resource assignment and training, and
execution of complete physical inventory of all finished product,
packaging supplies, & raw materials located at the plant, at PDF,
and at D&S warehouse.
- Update Bill of Material and Recipe information in SAP as
directed by the Production Planner
- Complete Process Order closure monthly
- Attend daily production/operations support meetings as needed,
provide assistance as needed by Operations Manager and Operations
- Back up key roles as required
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Minimum Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Progressive experience in SAP
- Significant experience in inventory management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated;
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and competing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability
to function both as a leader and a team player;
- Ability to effectively interact and influence various levels of
the organization with demonstrated attitude of respect towards all
- Key competencies for success in this role include a high degree
of accuracy, analytical thinking, consistency and
- Results Oriented; ability to take initiative, work
independently with various levels and disciplines within
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in/knowledge of manufacturing environment highly
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Angela Holsapple
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
M/F/D/V. to contact us if you are an individual with a disability
and require accommodation in the application process.
Keywords: Yoh, Newark , SAP Support/Inventory Management Clerk, Executive , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!