Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Job #: 34419 Title: Quality Manager Job Location: Newark, Delaware
- United States Employment Type: Salary: contact recruiter for
details Other Compensation: possible to $120K base (no bonus)
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional Relocation Paid?: Yes WHY IS
THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? This is a high viability position in a
multi-site manufacturing company with a 50+ year history
- With a well-known and well-respected parent company offering
great employee benefits.
- Having many long-standing repeat customers while also working
to develop new or improved products. (Career Stability)
- An opportunity to greatly impact the financial performance of
the company. (Resume Builder) Benefits Package includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision & Prescription, Group Life, AD&D, LTD, Flexible
Spending Account (FSA), 401(k) Plan, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation,
Paid Company Holidays. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Quality Assurance Manager you will lead the Quality Team and the
Quality Management System (QMS). Reporting directly to Senior
Management, your work will impact two manufacturing sites as you
champion continuous improvement and drive defect reduction
initiatives to achieve superior product quality. Anticipate about
10% travel (day trips) to the site in North NJ. Directly manage the
QC Technicians and the QC Coordinator.
- Work to prevent re-occurrences of quality defects in the
manufacturing process including root-cause investigations and
management of the corrective actions program.
- Implements procedures for process control, process improvement,
testing, and inspection.
- Train employees as to their impact in the Quality Management
- Establish metrics to monitor the QMS effectiveness.
- Serve as the primary quality control resource for problem
identification, resolution, and continuous improvement.
- Conduct or coordinate employee training on GD&T inspection
techniques, following procedures, etc
- Drive vendor quality performance. Develop and oversee the
approved suppliers list.
- Track customer returns and rejections.
- Manage the internal audit team and represent the company during
ISO, NUPIC, and customer audits.
- Assist in coordinating and approving all document changes
related to new products or engineering changes.
- Ensure that the calibration program is up to date.
- Other reasonable duties, as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS We are
searching for a Quality Manager familiar with statistical analysis,
precision measurement, and performance management having the desire
to spend time on the manufacturing floor interacting as the go-to
- B.A. or B.S. Engineering, Science, Math, or related. Engineer
- Must have completed courses in math, statistics, industrial
practices, and leadership
- 10+ years of experience working in the field of Quality
Assurance (QA) and document control.
- 5+ years in a small to mid-size manufacturing company including
- Proficient with modifying & implementing a QMS (quality
- Has worked with the ISO9001:2015 standard.
- Experience with geometric dimensions and tolerance (GD&T)
- Best if familiarity with tolerances as they impact
manufacturing of filtration equipment
- FDA and GMP knowledge is a plus (but we are not looking for
experience in the highly regulated pharma industry).
- Authorized to work for any employer in the USA without
restrictions. (No current or future sponsorship) Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Newark , Quality Manager, Executive , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!