Territory Manager (Interventional Urology - Women's Health) - Newark
Company: Coloplast Corp.
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Territory Manager (Interventional Urology - Women's Health) -
Newark Location: Newark, DE, US Newark, NJ, US Job Family: Sales
Country/Region: United States
Territory Manager (Interventional Urology - Women's Health) -
Newark Coloplast has an exciting opportunity for a Territory
Manager to join our growing team! The Interventional Urology
Territory manager is responsible for achieving territory sales
objectives through selling activities which include cultivating
business partnerships with key decision makers, clinical
consultations, driving market share and sales growth. The Territory
Manager will target Urology customers by selling and servicing
Coloplast's implantable and single use surgical devices.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Effectively engage all targeted accounts as well as develop and
execute a clear and strategic plan to achieve overall territory
- Role model for developing and implementing business strategies
to maximize territory and company objectives, including analyzing
key sales and marketing data to determine the best opportunities in
- For all targeted accounts, understands customer's environment,
including who the clinical, financial, and key decision makers are,
their key issues/concerns, including challenges and opportunities
- Ensures timely advancement of the sales process with all
targeted accounts achieving/exceeding the business and marketing
target set for each product line focus.
- Demonstrates a proficient understanding of Financial Business
Models and conducts cost/benefit analysis.
- Conforms with Coloplast Code of Conduct and all local
Compliance Standards ().
- Conforms with Coloplast A/EHS Policy () Selling Skills
- Proficient at demonstrating consultative selling skills to
uncover customer strategy and presents value proposition including
financial and clinical impact.
- Plans daily call routine and account penetration to ensure
appropriate coverage of key accounts given sales time allocation,
sales potential, geographical location, development of sales
- Utilize all available tools to maximize sales growth including,
but not limited to, marketing directives & tools, sales reports,
education materials as well as National contracts (GPO, IDN,
- Knowledgeable of competitive activity and sales volume in each
targeted account. Relationship Building
- Takes a strategic approach to influence others and develop
relationships to help teach peers across product categories to
maximize customer engagement.
- Retain and grow business within current customer base by
identifying opportunities and help formulate sales strategies.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships that lead to
increasing use of products within target accounts.
- Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships
to share knowledge and leverage synergies within the organization.
Clinical Knowledge and Self Development
- Proficient in understanding of clinical and technical product
- Leverages clinical knowledge to help educate peers on product
- Strong understanding of competitive activity and products as
well as knowing current market trends and industry
- Attends and actively participates in industry related
training/meetings/events for business development opportunities.
Healthcare Facility/Operating Room Interactions
- Interacts frequently with Health Care Professionals including
surgeons, nurses, doctors, technicians, procurement, inventory
control, administrative staff and related personnel.
- Present during procedures and surgeries as requested/required
to assist healthcare professionals with Coloplast product related
questions - interaction includes following operating room
protocols, but does not include crossing the sterile field or
- Conforms with all Healthcare Facility/Operating Room compliance
- Organize and manage information utilizing CRM or related tool
- Maintains current records and administrative duties, including
sales reporting, forecasting, inventory and expense management.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred with 3+ years of med tech
sales experience, OR 2 year associates degree with 5+ years of med
tech sales experience, OR 7+ years of med tech sales
- Minimum 5 years successful medical sales experience selling to
- Urology background and implantable device sales preferred
- Proficient in relationship and consultative selling skills
- Proficient in interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in negotiating, analytical, oral and written
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Exceptional listening skills
- Ability to work independently, high initiative, and results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel overnight (30-50%)
- Demonstrates effective time and territory management skills and
- Personifies Coloplast Mission, Values, and Vision as well as
Coloplast Leadership Principles.
- Employees in this role are expected to meet healthcare
customers in person at their facilities or healthcare systems;
therefore, this will require completion of credentialing
requirements that meet the access requirements of each healthcare
facility or system.
- Employees in this role are required to be fully vaccinated for
COVID 19, meaning that 14 days have passed since they received the
last shot, and maintain the effectiveness of their vaccination
(e.g., obtain booster vaccinations) as may be required to maintain
access to healthcare facilities or systems.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets
products and services that make life easier for people with
intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12,000 people and with
products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the
worlds leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing
our business and always looking for new ways to move forward - we
explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Visit us on .
Follow us on . Like us on . Coloplast is committed to a policy of
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and
promote individuals based on their merits, regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship
status, status with regards to public assistance or any other
protected classification. 50745
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia Find similar jobs: CategorySales
ManagersEducationAssociate's DegreeExperience3 to 20+ yearsJob
Keywords: Coloplast Corp., Newark , Territory Manager (Interventional Urology - Women's Health) - Newark, Executive , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!