North American Director of Sales
Company: International Search Partners
Posted on: September 24, 2022
North American Director of Sales - furnace OEM
Position within the North America Sales Organization of a German
Machine Building Manufacturer, being one of the worldwide market
leaders in the furnace and heat treatment equipment industry.
Besides leading a dedicated team of technical sales and support
staff, and providing for excellent customer service and support,
the position will concentrate on developing and expanding the
customer base in close cooperation with the headquarters' sales
team and service infrastructure.
Support existing and potential key account customers - from
start-ups, research facilities, production companies to
multinational corporations. Collaborate closely with our
headquarters' sales and engineering team in Germany to transform
inquiries into quotes - for standard and customized furnaces and
heat treatment plants.
Lead the North America sales team by developing and implementing
sales plans to increase the company's profit and motivating
employees to hit these sales goals. Provide hands-on training,
recruiting and assistance as needed to build a strong sales team.
Conduct research on the competition and supply market intelligence
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist N.A. Sales staff to expand business with current
customers and develop new customers within target markets.
- Direct and guide staff to identify new dealers for Laboratory
and Dental furnaces.
- Identify new Manufacturer's Representatives as needed.
- Identify new markets for products.
- Promote sale of company furnaces to key accounts. Quote,
follow-up and negotiate deals for various projects.
- Identify and attend, or exhibit at, relevant trade shows and
exhibitions across North America to promote products or to learn
about industry developments.
- Work closely with product and project managers at company
headquarters in Germany.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services,
competitors, relevant information about existing and/or emerging
technologies and product-line developments.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Document activities, generate reports and keep records of
- Generate sales forecasting reports.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Engineering degree. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience for technical products or
experience in an executive-level position such as a Sales Manager,
Marketing Director or similar role. Any relevant experience in a
leadership or managerial position is helpful.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Expert level interpersonal skills.
Keywords: International Search Partners, Newark , North American Director of Sales, Executive , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!