Contact Center Learning & Development Manager
Company: WSFS Bank
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Position type: Full-timeLocation: Newark, DE Schedule: Monday -
FridayHybrid/Onsite Description:The Contact Center Learning &
Development Manager will design and deliver training programs for
new and existing contact center agents, team leaders, and
supervisors. The incumbent will lead the Contact Center training
specialists and ensure the team meets expectations. The incumbent
will assess training effectiveness and outline future needs by
analyzing staff performance metrics. The Contact Center Learning &
Development Manager will change priorities quickly and manage
training schedules based on staffing and rotating schedules in a
hybrid work environment.Responsibilities:
- Provides stellar service to all internal Customers.
- Designs, develops, and facilitates courses and provides
education to Contact Center team based on the business needs,
outcomes of assessments and current trends in the industry.
- Ensures content and delivery of course materials adhere to all
Banking regulations and audit requirements as it pertain to roles
and responsibilities in the Contact Center.
- Offers a variety of training through in person, virtual,
eLearning, videos and just in time learning modules. Course
development and facilitation must reflect learning methodologies in
delivery of curriculum to foster participant engagement and appeal
to all learning styles (visual, auditory, kinesthetic, linguistic,
interpersonal, and intrapersonal)
- Obtains insight to support evaluation of facilitators' delivery
through observation, internal Customer feedback and classroom
evaluation and coaches and develops the team for success.
- Maintains integrity and professionalism of learning team
facilitators at all times as well as maintaining the integrity of
assigned training curriculum delivery.
- Oversees and maintains course content in the learning
management system and shared drive including but not limited to,
course events, attendance, credit, and course evaluations. Minimum
- Must have bachelor's degree in Learning & Development or 5
years equivalent experience in a Contact Center training role.
- Facilitation and instructional design certification
- Must have 3-5 years proven experience in instructional design
including proficiency in eLearning platforms (Adobe Captivate
preferred) and video content creation.
- Must have 2-5 years related experience in leading a team.
- Prior contact center experience in Banking is strongly
- Must have a high level of professionalism interacting with all
levels of management to build relationships and participate in
two-way conversation on content delivery.
- Must understand adult learning theory and techniques, as well
as Organizational Development (OD) theory and techniques.
- Ability to produce quality work independently, to deal well
with changing priorities, and can multitask.
- Ability to manage facilitators, as well as any necessary vendor
- Excellent personal and project management skills, as well as
excellent data analysis and evaluation skills.
- Exercise the usual authority of a team leader concerning
staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary
recommendations and terminations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability. Inclusiveness:WSFS Bank is
inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a
physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation,
including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website
or submission process, please contact us via email at WSFS is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: WSFS Bank, Newark , Contact Center Learning & Development Manager, Executive , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!