Service Manager / Store Lead
Company: Atlantic Tractor LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Whether you have experience with agricultural or lawn and garden
equipment, or have a mechanical background and the desire to learn
the Ag and/or Turf industry - now is the time to join our team!
This is your opportunity for a long term career with a top employer
and well-respected organization that offers great pay, above
average benefits, and real advancement opportunities. If you want
to be in the equipment industry, then you want to work for Atlantic
Tractor, a 18 location John Deere dealership.Atlantic Tractor,
recently certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to
Work Institute, is on the lookout for a Service Manager to join the
Service department at its store in Westminster, Maryland.
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Health Saving Accounts; Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term
Disability Insurance; Paid Time Off; Paid Holidays; Company Paid
Online and Instructor-Led Training; EAP (Employee Assistance
Program); Discounts on products.
- Advancement- Due to the continued growth of the company, you
can advance into a management role. Many of the managers and
supervisors in our dealerships began their careers in Service,
Parts or Sales.
- Stability and reputation- Atlantic Tractor has 18 locations and
over 450 employees. Atlantic Tractor is known for their stability,
their honesty, and their integrity. We have been named "Satisfyd
Top Dealers" from 2018 through 2022. As a result of our continued
growth, we have become one of the largest agricultural and
equipment dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region while maintaining
local community values.
- Employee impact- Enjoy a collaborative work environment where
your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training- We offer you company paid training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
- Core Values - We operate under a set of core values which we
call the 6P's of Performance. These six values are Passionate;
Positive; People-Oriented; Productive; Professional and Proud. Our
core values summarize our commitment to a culture of
self-improvement and exceptional customer experiences which were
uniquely developed by our employees.This is a career where you will
find pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to
ensure your success.Responsibilities:
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Service
and Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external
- Creates annual Service and Parts Department goals and budget,
in alignment with the organization's financial and operational
- Develops and executes Service and Parts Department marketing
plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental
- Coordinates customer clinics, field days and related
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program
claims within the required time frame to receive maximum
- Schedules and assigns job and work areas to employees in the
Service Department according to their skills and knowledge.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive
- Ensures departmental tools, equipment and vehicles are in good
- Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development
activities for employees reporting to this position.Experience,
Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 3 years experience in Service Department Operations
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
systems used in the repair of turf equipment.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to the
Service Department operations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's license.The pay range for this position is
$65k-$75k annually, based upon experience.
Keywords: Atlantic Tractor LLC, Newark , Service Manager / Store Lead, Executive , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...