Vendor Manager - Remote Opportunity
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Vendor Manager - Remote Opportunity Oversees a team of analysts
and Supervisors that prepares standard and adhoc reports,
interprets data and presents key trends and important findings
allowing the Operations teams to turn them into actionable insights
and improved performance. Serves as the interface between
Analytics, Vendors and Product Line leaders. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Oversees the analysis and reporting function for several
product lines of a healthcare business office. Gathers business
requirements from clients, translates them into technical and
business strategy for team, directs strategy for analytical
requests to provide solutions for clients, and communicates with
leadership across product lines to ensure strategy alignment.
- Performs Ad Hoc reporting with high complexity and leads
projects across multiple product lines.
- Proactively works with team to create efficiencies in data
retrieval and analysis, improves the quality of information and
data integrity, and ensures proper documentation of all
- Provides leadership to analytics team, ensuring strategy,
system knowledge and other important communication is shared to aid
the completion of department tasks. Proactively provides coaching
and guidance to team members and clients
- Support vendor invoice validation processes
- Manage invoice payment processes
- Deliver vendor performance & SLA reporting to enable
- Participate in targeted audits to ensure vendor compliance with
legal requirements, industry standards and contractual
- Assist with performance analysis, and produce reports and
dashboards/scorecards with key vendor / resource metrics
- Track SLA reporting and assess vendor performance against
- Assist with vendor management training materials and facilitate
sessions as needed
- Assist with governance meeting preparation, tracking status,
and enhancing associated reporting SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Advanced leadership skills (proven track record of leadership
- Expert data gathering, analytical and data visualization
- Independent, logical thinker with strategic view of reporting
offerings and proven ability to translate clients business
requirements into technical and business strategy for team and to
help clients with business requirements definition and data
- Experienced and comfortable making presentations to product
line leaders, Directors and Executive Leadership across multiple
- Advanced ability to work well with team members and leadership,
respectful of all positions at all levels, as well as complete
tasks independently and professionally.
- Advanced organizational, communication, customer service,
interpersonal, time-management, mentoring and QA skills.
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle and multiple
- Advanced level knowledge of relational database management
systems such as AS/400, Showcase, MS Access, MS SQL Server/MySQL
and reporting systems.
- Advanced level knowledge of desktop applications (Microsoft
Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint).
- Intuitive - Has the ability to figure out what customers need
or what would be helpful to the customer before it is either
brought up by them or requested by them; helps customers understand
data and helps user define reporting needs. EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience
preferred to perform the job.
- 4-year college degree in Business, Accounting, IS, Engineering
or 8+ years of related experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Healthcare Vendor Management Experience preferred
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Newark , Vendor Manager - Remote Opportunity, Executive , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!