Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Job #: 988767
We are looking for a Project Manager who can lead Salesforce
implementations. Ability to work with Scope, high and low level
design Integration projects and Agile are preferred.
- Participates in the identification, design, development and
implementation of assigned CRM projects.
- Partners and collaborates across business lines and key user
groups to drive CRM user adoption by leading and implementing
projects that deliver best practices, standardized processes, tools
and support models.
- Ensures success of initiatives through partnership, engagement
- Leads projects that contribute to greater user adoption and
business engagement across the U.S. Bank Salesforce ecosystem.
- Assesses and identifies areas of opportunity and prioritizes
- Establishes baseline metrics and measures success.
- Effectively communicates to further drive business line
- Assigned projects may be general or CRM/Salesforce related in
- Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure
successful and timely completion in accordance with user and
business lines' needs.
- Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall
- At least 5 years of experience in managing Technology
- At least 7 years of experience in application development
- Have planned, organized, and monitored project performance
using appropriate program management tools and techniques in
alignment with BAC Change and Project Management Framework
- Experience developing and delivering presentations with Sr.
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent Analysis skills specially in capturing requirements
of functionality built in spreadsheets
- Good presentation skills required for the preparation and
presentation of information to stakeholders
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and facilitation
- Strong business and financial acumen including line of business
subject matter knowledge
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Newark , Project Manager, Executive , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!