Certified Respiratory Therapist / CRT - Travel Contract
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Respiratory Therapists are responsible for assessing,
planning, implementing, and evaluating the treatment, care, and
patients with breathing disorders or cardiopulmonary problems. At
you'll help facilities nationwide overcome shortages in patient
services in 13-week
assignments (and longer) in cities nationwide.
Enjoy the stability, benefits & perks of a
"permanent" position, but with the freedom to travel to the
of your choice (often on our dime).
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree from a Respiratory
Therapy or Cardiopulmonary Science program
Current state license in good standing with the State
License BoardAwesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include
referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark
about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits
you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you
more information on this or other CRT vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Newark , Certified Respiratory Therapist / CRT - Travel Contract, Healthcare , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!