Biological/Chemical Lab Operator 3 (MF - PN - BCLOP - TE11)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The chemical technician will be responsible for production work
orders in the Complex Reagent production area with focus in the
Conjugation and purifications of Proteins and small molecules.
These reagents impact all current Diagnostics Platforms: Dimension,
Vista, LOCI, ADVIA, Syva, Centaur, EXL and SCS. Functions and
responsibilities may include:
- Manufacture of reagents used in immunodiagnostic assays.
- Wet chemistry methods.
- Conjugation reactions involving Proteins and organic
- Bulk reagent formulation
- Purification of Proteins by HPLC and Column chromatography (
Size exclusionand Affinity)
- Document all such activities accurately in standard production
worksheets as part ofthe device history record.
- Operate equipment (analytical and production) to complete all
manufacturingprocedures as prescribed.
- Maintain the area, complying with all regulatory agency
- Maintain high efficiency in operations
- understand the basics of antibody-antigen interactions
- Interface with R&D and other functional organizations
- Draft new documents as needed in support of process improvement
and new product development activities.
- Support continual improvements in multiple areas: procedure
upgrades, process development, technical development.The ideal
candidate will have an B.S degree in a relevant science (e.g.
organic, analytical, biochemistry) and/or has experience in protein
chemistry, HPLC, Column Chromatography. Required skills and
experiences will include:
- Background with chemical reactions at various scales
- Background in production processes relative to chemical and
- Basic laboratory techniques used in a chemistry lab (pH,
spectrophotometry, pipetting, handling of chemicals, etc.)Other
relevant skills and experiences may include:
- Knowledge of GMP regulations
Keywords: CorTech, Newark , Biological/Chemical Lab Operator 3 (MF - PN - BCLOP - TE11), Healthcare , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!