ATTENDANT CATERING (FULL-TIME)
Company: Restaurant Associates
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time -ATTENDANT CATERING -
- Location: J.P. Morgan-500 Stanton Christiana Road, Newark, DE,
19713 -Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Monday through Friday. No weekends! -More
information upon interview. -
- Requirement: -Prior experience preferred, willing to train.
-*Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying Easy!
-Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to 75000
-and search requisition ID number -1007762.The advertised program
is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity -of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today!Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation's premier
hospitality company, operating over 170 prestigious locations.
Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium
food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums,
corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering
events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Chicago,
Washington D.C., and Philadelphia. Restaurant Associates is a
subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world's leading
foodservice organization.At RA, food is inspiration. Our unmatched
culture of hospitality excellence enables us to provide memorable
experiences for premier clients. - We empower many to be their best
though delicious food that happens to be "better-for-you" and the
- Dedication to Quality
- Spirit of Ownership
- Commitment to Talent & Diversity
- Responsible Citizenship
- Passion for HospitalityJob SummarySummary: - Delivers and
serves food at scheduled functions under the supervision of the
catering captain. Ensures the accurate execution of all events
during his/her shift. May drive a catering delivery truck. Sets up
and serves at functions; cleans event area during and after events;
breaks down the setup and leaves the area neat and clean; returns
leftover food and equipment to the catering facility in a timely
manner. -Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications: -
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to
obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit
where required by state law. Associates at Restaurant -Associates
are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Restaurant Associates, Newark , ATTENDANT CATERING (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!