Team / Shift Leader
Company: Chick-fil-A - Christiana
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Chick-fil-A, Team Leaders are responsible for assisting the
management team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring
that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Team
Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an
entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in
the absence of a manager; following established opening and closing
- Insures that Team Members follow recipes and read tickets to
accurately prepare all orders.
- Insures that Team Members are extremely accurate with weights
and measurements for all recipe items.
- Insures that Team Members work at a pace to maintain
restaurant's established speed of service guidelines.
- Insures that workstations are clean at all times.
- Insures that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control
procedures and holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies
- Insures that Team Members monitor dining room, restroom,
parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
- Perform any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift.
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management
regarding complex issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all
employees with respect while providing them with direction and
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure
violations to management for appropriate handling.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone
to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of
the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family,
friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work
schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on
Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an
independent business person, responsible for the operation of the
restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them
important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators
consider their team members to be more than just employees, they
are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high
retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at
- Minimum 16+ years old
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous leadership experience an asset
- Great customer skills
Chick-fil-A, Inc., Founder S. Truett Cathy started the business in
1946, when he and his brother, Ben, opened an Atlanta diner known
as The Dwarf Grill (later renamed The Dwarf House -). Through the
years, that restaurant prospered and led Cathy to further the
success of his business. In 1967, Cathy founded and opened the
first Chick-fil-A restaurant in Atlanta's Greenbriar Shopping
Center. Today, Chick-fil-A has the highest same-store sales and is
the largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain in the United
States based on annual system-wide sales. Today, Chick-fil-A is
America's #1 fast food restaurant.
Keywords: Chick-fil-A - Christiana, Newark , Team / Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!