Technical Business Analyst
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Posted on: January 3, 2022
- The Business Analyst will ultimately be responsible for the
collection and writing of technical specifications of the business
Data Discovery that they will then use to coordinate and oversee
the maintenance and growth of the existing Data Management tool set
- The Business Analyst will support the Data Discovery Product
Owner. This includes understanding business requirements and then
creating functional requirement specifications and test cases for
- Partner closely with Information Architects and Software
Engineers to deliver a robust and strategic approach to the
- Participate and assist Data Discovery Product Owner in sessions
with various stakeholders to effectively review and refine the
operating model. Drive improvements to the operating model based on
- Perform quality assurance (QA) testing in support of our
technology team. Partner with Data Discovery Engineering team in
creating test scripts and support the execution of User Acceptance
- Support and manage BAU processes and develop training
- Develop material for project updates.
- The Business Analyst will become the Product Analyst be a
Subject Matter Expert (SME) on their toolset.
- At least 5 years of writing technical specifications.
- Preferred experience as a Product/Business Analyst in Data
Governance and Management with a proven track record in supporting
the delivery of major programs within the Financial Services or
Data industries. Knowledgeable in User Experience (UX) practices
and User Interfaces (UIs).
- Technical knowledge of APIs, databases and programming or
scripting (Java, Python, C# , .Net highly preferred)
- Great communication skills. Demonstrate an understanding
business needs and translate the SME and stakeholder key
information into a refined and useful set of requirements.
- Strong use of JIRA/Confluence and Microsoft software
applications to manage requirements and to deliver presentations
and professional supporting material to senior stakeholders.
- A strong understanding and proven delivery within an Agile SDLC
- A hard-working ethos and strong sense of self-motivation to own
and deliver against objectives.
- Demonstrate detailed analytical and problem solving skills -
including ability to anticipate, access and determine
- Strong relationship building skills, demonstrated consultative
approach and influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a high pressure work
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to work independently, and
strong time management skills.
- A knowledge of data management, risk and governance and
understanding of the structure of LOB's and their use of data
across JPMC would not be necessary, but advantageous.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions,
offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers,
small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate,
institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and
Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a
leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking,
commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse
talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to
our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high
value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status,
pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under
applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make
reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious
practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and
communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19
pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety
Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our
operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement
and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have
implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements
for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing
information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or
regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health
checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving
public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Newark , Technical Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!