Technical Writer/Editor 3 : 321245
Posted on: June 17, 2022
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking
for the next step in their career. As an InDesign Technical
Writer/Editor, you will be responsible for:
- Developing content for instructions for use.
- Demonstrate proficiency and provide leadership through the
content development process to meet company strategies and business
- Oversee the correct, complete, and compliant execution of
product instructions for use and resolve problems and
- Develop and maintain labeling procedures that comply with FDA,
GMP, ISO and other applicable standards and regulations.
- Assure all activities comply with established SOPs, best
practices, and GMPs.
- Identify and lead process for obtaining feedback from key
stakeholders for continuous improvements to content development
- Drive continuous improvements through observation, measurement,
and root cause analysis/resolution.
- Develop and maintain tools to manage label team workflow.
- Performs additional duties or assignments as directed by
management.This position may suit you best if you are familiar with
what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Scientific background knowledge, understanding of data and
- A medical writer or medical technologist skills
- Proven experience in use of InDesign; XML experience is a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong collaboration skills, ability to interface
with cross functional teams.Required skills to have for the success
of this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5 years' direct work experience as a technical writer
in a medical device manufacturing company.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with InDesign; additional XML-based
content management system experience a plus.
Keywords: CorTech, Newark , Technical Writer/Editor 3 : 321245, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!