Java Spring Developer - VD
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 13, 2023
Java Spring Developer - Required skills:
- 10 to 15 Years of experience with Java and Spring
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts, Web services, REST API
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts and must have working
experience of in Java /J2EE
- Working experience in Spring
- Working experience in CICD tools like GIT, maven, ansible and
unit testing frameworks like Junit
- Excellent problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership
and risks and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges
- Good knowledge in Agile Methodology and the Scrum process
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software
applications that support business units or supporting functions in
the E-commerce technology.
Will actively work on and support application development and
will participate in team discussions to underrated and provide
inputs to system requirements.
Will drive application design activities and develop software to
will work with QA and performance testing teams to ensure software
meet tollgate requirements.
Will work with support teams to deploy software and also resolve
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Newark , Java Spring Developer - VD, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!