Appian Developer / BPM Developer
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Job #: 970160
Apex Systems has 7 immediate Appian BPM Developer roles based in
Newark, DE (secondary location is Richardson, TX) for a major
For immediate consideration, please contact Jason Biser @
Note: Due to client restrictions, we are only able to work with
candidates that can work on Apex Systems direct W-2 with no visa
restrictions. We cannot work C2C on this requirement.
- Tech Lead for the Sprint Team working with Line Of Business
Analysis, Design and Development of Java/J2EE Application.
- The Appian Senior Consultant is a key member of our CUT
- In addition to being responsible for developing high performing
solutions on the Appian platform, the Appian Senior Consultant will
be knowledgeable on reporting and integrations and provide insight
in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments and
configure apps, as required.
- This resource will work with developers, testers, business and
other stakeholders in migration of large application from Savvion
BPM to Appian BPM platform.
- This resource will also be responsible for directing the work
of more Junior or offshore developers. Responsible for design and
code reviews of the work done by others in the project team. Ensure
best Appian coding practices are followed.
- Perform backlog-grooming session with global development teams
and product owners
- Periodic presentation/reviews with major stakeholders.
- Manage Appian product upgrades
Skill Set/Technical Requirements
- Min 7 years' experience in:
- BPM Technologies and Tools
- Java/J2EE Tech Lead with BPM Technology Experience
- Hands on exposure to:
- Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, JBoss, MySQL, SQL Developer, Java
- BPM Suites: Appian 18.2,18.1 to 5.7, Appway
- Appian Components: Process Modeling and Design, SAIL, Records,
Reporting, Custom smart services, Integration with external
systems, Packaging, Administration, Appian Health check, Appian
- Additional Desired Skills:
- Min 7 years' experience specializing in:
- Appian BPM Technology
- App Servers: IBM WebSphere7.x / 8.x or JBOS/WebLogic
- Database: JDBC and SQL programming
- XML: XML parsing (JAXP, Xerces)
- IDE Tools/Packages: RAD7.x / 8.x or similar.
- J2EE/Web Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Web Services
- Script Languages: Java Script, Unix Shell Script
- Build and Deployment tools: Maven, ANT, RTC
- Operating Systems: Linux / AIX
- Certified in Agile (SAFe 4.5 or Scrum)
Application Delivery Lead
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of
information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position,
and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search
or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Keywords: Apex Systems, Newark , Appian Developer / BPM Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!