Adecco is looking for fill Application Processors positions
Newark, DE for full time, temp-to-hire opportunity. In this role
you will be responsible for reviewing reports and organizing data.
The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and able to pass
background screenings, drug tests and a credit check.
Responsibilities for the Clerical Application Processor /
Batcher job include:
- Ensuring quick, accurate and secure application processing
- Reviewing, batching and scanning applications
- Must be available to work one of the shifts listed below -
most shift include weekend work
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organizational
- Must have basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to successfully complete a fingerprint
background, criminal background, drug test and credit check.
- Able to provide education verification, and employment
Compensation for this position is up to $12.25/hr depending on
shift. We are offering the following shifts:
* 2nd Shift - 3:30pm - 12:00am
* Weekend day shift - 6am - 4:30 pm, Friday - Monday
* Weekend 2 nd shift - 3pm - 1:30am ***ALL shifts require you to
work at least one weekend day each week - in most cases you will be
required to work all weekend, overtime will be required. ***
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package
in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you
as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which
explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and