Adecco is assisting Citigroup recruiting for Data Entry Clerk
jobs in Newark, Delaware. These Data Entry Clerk jobs are long term
Data Entry Clerk jobs require candidates to organize files and
collecting data to be entered into the computer, accurately enter
information into various computer programs, analyze data for
errors, and report problems with the data within an office
environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply
Responsibilities for Data Entry Clerk jobs include but are not
* Organizing files and collecting data to be entered into the
* Accurately entering information into various computer
* Analyzing the data for errors
* Reporting problems with the data
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered
for Data Entry Clerk jobs:
* Fast typing skills: Knowledge of touch-typing system is
* Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware
and peripheral devices
* Good command of English both oral and written and customer
What's in this for you?
* Pay rates starting at $12.00-12.25/hr with mandatory overtime
during peak periods!
* Casual, office Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a
casual, laid back atmosphere
* Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision,
* Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more
information, ask a recruiter today!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Data Entry Clerk
job at Citigroup in Newark, Delaware!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants
and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and
when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to
ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to
addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward
to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which
explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and