Senior Solutions Architect
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Ntirety provides Multi-Cloud Managed Solutions that enable IT to
shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready,
agile enterprise. Ntirety is the only Managed Solutions Provider
for multi-cloud solutions with guaranteed business outcomes. Our
solutions are backed by the industry's first and only Guidance
Level Agreements (GLAs) actionable insights that improve
mission-critical application security, cost, and agility. Our
engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver solutions that
shift tactical Enterprise IT operations to business transformation
for thousands of global customers. With fourteen data centers
around the world, Ntirety also ensures strict compliance to PCI,
HITRUST, HIPAA, FERPA, and GDPR guidelines and regulations.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by
technology--- not the other way around. We believe that service is
the core to creating a vibrant, "built-to-last" organization. If
this mission sounds like it would get your blood pumping, then we
should talk. We are a passionate team, but we are small, so we seek
someone that can roll up their sleeves and "do" vs. "direct". Our
hope is that speaks to you!
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than
just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good.
Because we believe that too.
For more information about Ntirety, please visit or check out
Instagram and Twitter pages.
The Sr. Solution Architect is responsible for supporting the Sales
Team in acquiring new business and for upgrading / growing current
customers for their assigned area. These areas include but are not
limited to Strategic Accounts, Local Enterprise, and Commercial
Sales. Support will include design and pricing of customer
solutions, assisting in customer presentations, discovery and
definition of customer requirements, approving all contracted sales
from an application and engineering standpoint, interfacing with
local operations personnel to ensure a smooth hand off of all sales
orders. The Sr. Solution Architect will also act as a mentor to the
Solution Architects as it pertains to internal systems, technology,
and process. The Sr. Solution Architect will contribute to helping
to drive the technical direction of strategic deals to assure
completeness and accuracy. Senior Solution architects will lead the
design of solutions including security solutions, private and
public clouds, and dedicated servers solutions, including all
associated managed services.
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Support the group of Account Executives and Account Managers as
assigned by the Director of Solution Architecture.
- Help drive the Go-To-Market strategy of leading opportunity
discoveries with compliant security discussions.
- Assist your assigned team with maximizing quota attainment
- Ensure complete discovery and definition of customer
application requirements; specify Ntirety services to meet customer
requirements; provide high-level architectural diagrams in Visio to
document proposed solution.
- Perform required tasks in Ntirety's CPQ system to assure proper
- Assist in providing ongoing training to Ntirety's sales
- Assist in customer presentations.
- Act as an interface with Product Marketing for new product and
- Interface and coordinate with local operations personnel to
ensure appropriate design of customer solutions and guarantee the
quality of sales orders.
- Recommend services and pricing improvements of Ntirety's
- Act as a liaison with local partners (VAR's System Integrators,
Network Providers, etc.) to enhance Ntirety's solution
- Maintain a working level of proficiency with all Ntirety
services while increasing knowledge in areas such as AWS, Azure,
LogRhythm, Palo Alto, and other associated technologies.
- Coordinate additional support as necessary for sales
- Assist in RFP responses.
- Create Visio and other diagrams for customer presentations and
- Training/Mentoring Promote the professional growth of the team.
Continually pursue opportunities for personal career/training
- Industry Awareness Continually seek industry and market
information to provide Ntirety with the information necessary for
successful business development.
- Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Contribute to the sales lifecycle of strategic
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the Solution
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have 5 years experience in IT or related field.
- Must have experience in the design of security and cloud
- Mid-level certifications in security and third-party cloud
principles including AWS, Azure, Palo Alto, and/or LogRhythm.
- Must have strong customer interface skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and flexible.
- Should have sales experience or previous sales engineering
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid
Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with
401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a
profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you!
Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other
classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: Ntirety, Newark , Senior Solutions Architect, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!