Company: General Healthcare Resources
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity with a
Level I Trauma and comprehensive stroke center
in Wilmington, DE. This facility services vascular
interventional radiology, neuro interventional radiology/surgery,
vascular surgery, and nephrology practice groups.
- Shifts are 8 or 10-hours long, start times between
- Potential call (TBD) that could include weeknights or
- Ideal RN would be able to serve in the circulating role,
bringing patients to the lab, monitoring vital signs, administering
moderate sedation, and other job duties as assigned.
- DE Registered Nurse (RN) or Compact license accepted.
- Minimum 2 years of IR experience and critical care
- Scrub and circulate experience is a plus!
- Neuro and vascular experience
For more details on this and our other Local Registered Nurse
(RN) opportunities, contact Your Local Acute Care Recruiter
- Monica DeBarberie: native to the Philadelphia Region, Proud
Dog Mom, and Specialist in all RN openings in the Tri-State Area,
via call or text at 484-282-3549 or by applying directly!
At General Healthcare
Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs,
therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based
professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We
offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities
by signing up for
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources, Newark , IR RN, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!