Backend/Middle Tier - Java/J2EE Developer
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
As a Software Engineer, you will deliver high quality technology
solutions that address business needs by developing applications
within mature technology environments. You will be working on
latest cloud enabled technologies and providing technology
solutions for firm wide content management platform.
You will document the detailed application specifications,
translate technical requirements into programmed application
modules and develop/Enhance software application modules and
You will adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design,
development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural
Standards into application design specifications.
Additionally, you will participate in code reviews and ensure
that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural
specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related
issues and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- 3+ years of overall experience in software engineering
- 2+ years of experience in Java, J2EE programming, Spring
Framework and design techniques and web applications/REST APIs
- Hands on with version control practices, Continuous Integration
tools e.g. Jenkins
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Understanding of relational databases e.g. Oracle or MS Sql
- Exposure to Agile based software development
- Good to have knowledge of Big data platforms e.g. MongoDB or
- Good to have experience or at least knowledge of Machine
learning and/or Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies
using Python or Java
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Newark , Backend/Middle Tier - Java/J2EE Developer, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!