Trade Lifecycle Associate- Newark, DE
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Corporate and Investment Bank Operations Analyst
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global
leader across banking, markets and investor services.
The world's most important corporations, governments and
institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100
countries. More than 48,000 employees operate worldwide for the
With $20.5 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate &
Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages
risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Within J.P Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank, you will be a
part of the Market and Investor Services business, an area
comprised of the world's leading securities and derivatives sales,
trading, research and operations groups providing clients with a
full suite of services to meet their specific needs.
As an Investment Banking Operations Specialist, you will have
this rewarding opportunity to support securities trading for high
profile clients and various internal teams to allow for the
efficient functioning of this key line of business in our firm.
With a focus on control and risk aversion, you will monitor,
analyze and process transactions utilizing our proprietary systems
as well as vendor applications that are used industry wide. Our
analysts are instilled with the drive to succeed in a challenging
environment and enforce the need for timely execution of
deliverables. You will be responsible for the accurate processing
of securities transactions by meeting deadlines across domestic and
international markets. You will gain valuable experiences with
various investment banking products and services that have global
risk exposure. With the global footprint of our business you will
get the chance to work with key personnel across our corporate
centers and learn how to operate in a global economy.
- Support trade processing platforms through the monitoring and
resolution of complex issues
- Interact daily with clients, internal stakeholders,
counterparties, traders, custodian banks and senior management
- Identify trade discrepancies as well as mitigate the risks
related to the trade life cycle
- Take on challenging projects to promote process
- Will be required to master the complexities of many equity and
fixed income products as well as gain a solid understanding of our
business model and infrastructure
Must be composed and detail orientated
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be able to analyze complex and ambiguous issues and
recommend creative solutions
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and products
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
with an emphasis on risk mitigation and efficiency
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related field and/or equivalent
work experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a
professional setting is required
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint. VBA and SQL
knowledge is a plus.
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Newark , Trade Lifecycle Associate- Newark, DE, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!