Voted a Top Workplace, 12 years in a row!
Work for an Award-Winning Brewery!
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is hiring Key Managers!
Our KEYS are hourly supervisors who help manage the restaurant
and are able to open and close the restaurant by themselves
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- At least 6 months of experience in a fast-paced, full-service
- A team-player mentality.
- The ability to bring the fun to work and keep it cool when
business is booming.
- The desire to drive Guest Satisfaction by going above and
beyond the call of duty.
- Ability to navigate numerous systems necessary for restaurant
- Understanding of Aloha/Hot Schedules/Open
- Ability to successfully complete and maintain Manager ServSafe
- Ability to successfully complete and maintain applicable
- Possess basic math skills
- Ability to lift 25 lbs over the waist
- Ability to be clean, organized, and efficient
- Understands and practices sanitation and safety procedures
- Ability to successfully work within Iron Hill time standards of
- Continually avoids waste and respects company property
- Friendly and professional interactions with all other employees
- Creates a positive working environment and a caring, hospitable
atmosphere that inspires others by teaching others.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact
positively and effectively with various types of people.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks and time to ensure
completion of all daily projects.
We have got a flight of reasons to brew a career with us:
- Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free primary care for all employees through 98point6
- Paid Time Off
- Free shift meal
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
- Chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in
- Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Discounts on Food and Beer
Iron Hill Brewery hires all hourly positions as variable hour
employees. This provides greater flexibility in scheduling for both
the restaurant and for the employee. Employees work with their
manager to determine their schedule and the number of hours they
will work per week.
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware,
where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is
among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United
States, with over 24 years of award-winning recognition at national
and international competitions. .
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and
restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery
& Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 17
locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania,
Delaware, New Jersey, and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant
has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual
chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients
with the highest quality grains and hops. For 24 years, Iron Hill
has incorporated beer in everything we do. Each individual location
has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the
freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups -
helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one
pint, one community at a time.
Iron Hill is Growing! We Are Adding These New Locations:
- Atlanta - Perimeter, GA 2021
- Columbia, SC 2021