Reference Data, Project Manager, Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Reference Data Operations (RDO) mission is to help improve the
quality, integrity and reliability of the firm's critical data.
Party Reference Data actively contributes to the firm's efforts in
growing the business, reducing costs, and ensuring regulatory
compliance. The organization's objectives are to explain the path
that critical data follows, improve data quality, reduce ambiguity
and inconsistent terminology, enhance transparency, rationalize the
number of replicated data assets, and improve firmwide-sharing of
information and best practices. To achieve all of this, RDO serves
as the governing body to create firmwide standards that drive
consistent data management practices, develop technologies and
processes to support data management processes, partner with LOBs
to embed data management best practices and capabilities, and
ensure sustainability by refining, measuring, and improving the
firm's ability to manage data.
The Project Manager would support Party Reference Data in
driving business priorities and capability delivery. The Project
Management function is responsible for the coordination and/or
delivery of all projects and business support required, along with
minimal business management functionalities. Strong partnerships
with other US and global functional support areas are essential,
which include technology, compliance, business support management,
product business managers, business control office, and finance
teams. Developing a good rapport with partners, stakeholders, and
senior management is critical; this role interacts with the leads
across the Party Reference Data, Reference Data Strategy and all
lines of businesses.
Primary responsibilities/job duties will include:
- Partner with Project Lead(s) to define project scope,
objectives and key milestones.
- Define and manage the project plan following a traditional
Project Life Cycle (PLC) framework in an Agile delivery
- Partner with stakeholders across different teams and LOBs to
ensure projects are delivered on schedule, within budget and within
- Diagnose and facilitate resolution of key issues and risks
within the project.
- Ensure operational and business change readiness; support the
definition and documentation of new and enhanced operating models
to implement strategic business priorities.
- Coordinate end to end User Acceptance Testing process; track
and ensure closure/acceptance of defects prior to
- Conduct overall project evaluations/quality control.
- Status Reporting, evaluating progress and quality, reporting
risks, issues and escalating when appropriate.
- Creating visual journey maps and presentations for senior
- Drive results through leadership, people, communication and
- Must be able to manage multiple work streams and priorities
Qualifications - Internal
- 3-5 years of related experience including project management,
financial services, and/or strategy related
- Prior project management experience required; experience
managing projects following traditional PLC framework in an Agile
delivery environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency/advanced skills using Excel, Visio and
- Working knowledge of project planning and tracking tools such
as MS Project, MyPM, JIRA, Confluence and Clarity
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational
- Logical, structured approach to planning, problem solving and
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to
- Demonstrated experience as a key contributing member of a high
- Builds a sense of community, creating a positive team
environment and modeling a global, diverse mindset and inclusive
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Newark , Reference Data, Project Manager, Associate, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!