Full Stack Software Engineer
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and
foremost for people who are passionate around solving business
problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be
required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all
aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner
continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay
focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation
and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in
a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that
encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in
the best interests of our customers globally.
- Hands-on development of Java web-based services, core
components, and ReactJS user interfaces in a DevOps team
- Contribute to technical and functional solution design
- Produce clear and informative technical documentation (e.g.
Swagger, Confluence pages, data flow diagrams)
- Strengthen the software delivery process based on the Agile
principles. This includes: Scrum, Test Driven Development,
Automated Testing, Continuous Integration and Automated
- Advance our business client product and its implementation by
embracing an ownership mindset and collaborative culture
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities,
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure
- Understanding of architecture and design across all
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve
organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages Java
(Core & EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot, JUnit), Web Services (REST,
SOAP) and distributed architectures, SCM & Build tools (Maven,
Jenkins, Git, Subversion, SONAR)
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis,
development, maintenance and software improvement
- Cloud Computing Platforms, specifically Pivotal Cloud Foundry
and/or Amazon AWS
- Scripting languages (Bash, Perl, PowerShell, etc.)
- Agile project management (JIRA)
- SQL and RDBMS systems (Sybase & Oracle)
- Experience with micro services, integration patterns and
messaging technologies (e.g. JMS, MQ Series, Mule)
- Experience with caching solutions such as Gemfire and NoSQL
databases such as Cassandra.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Business
Driven Development (BDD) using frameworks such as Cucumber.
In addition, it will be ideal to have the below background and
- Experience with building and supporting client facing, web
based financial platforms at a large financial institution.
- Understanding of the Private Banking and/or the Wealth
- Understanding of Managed/Discretionary Products
- Understanding of Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives,
Alternatives, and Cash products
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Newark , Full Stack Software Engineer, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!