Intern, Field Marketing - ABM Programs
Posted on: June 8, 2021
ACCOLADE AT A GLANCE...
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions
designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life.
Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from
Accolade Health Assistants and Clinicians, and integrated data and
programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people
through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease.
Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their
families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare,
and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in
benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and
care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their
health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and
achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60.
The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing
Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more
information,visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and
ROLE OVERVIEW ...
The Intern, Field Markeing - ABM Programs, willbe a valued member
of the Field Marketing teamworking to build out a set of program
tools and frameworks we will use for many quarters to come. The
focus project for this internship will be to work with Field
Marketers, Content Creators and Digital Advertisers to
buildcampaigns and systems.This role will have acounter-partner
intern in the Content teamfocusing onAccountBasedMarketing
(ABM)content. When you leave this internshipat the end of the
summer, you and your partner internin the Content teamwill get to
say that you helped Accolade build out our processes, systems and
strategies for ABM programs going forward.
The Intern, Field Marketing, ABM, will deliver a successful summer
project that helps Accolade curate its content library based on
sales and marketing inputs, create a selling motion for top
accounts and brokerages, create the appropriate microsite and
digital advertising strategies, and will build the foundational
reporting on how ABM tactics are performing against top
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
- Create customer segmentation and working personas with the
support of sales and content teams
- Identifying customer pain pointsand use them to guidecontent
selection for campaigns
- Understandingour existingcontent inventoryand align it to
segments and categories
- Partner with Content intern on segmentation alignment for
campaigns and assets
- Ensure that the tagging in Brand folder matches campaign tagging
in Demand base and other segmentation
- Interfacewith salesreps and leadershipabouttop accounts,
consultants and brokerages
- Work inplatforms likeDemandbaseand Salesforceto set up campaigns
- Pulland consolidate ABMreports from varioustools
- Structure templated assets for reuse in many similar
- Work with sales to understand the ABM programresultsand make
changes based on feedback
- Updateour workingpersonas in partnership withSales and Content
- Be part of a larger marketing team, gaining exposure to
company-wide campaign efforts
Keywords: Accolade, Newark , Intern, Field Marketing - ABM Programs, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!