Senior Full Stack Developer, Lead Software Engineer
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we
look first and foremost for people who are passionate around
solving business problems through innovation and engineering
practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and
expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as
well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily
basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of
experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking
environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative
solutions that are in the best interests of our customers
The successful candidate will be a part of our trust and estates
team, and the candidate must have a proven track record of
application development with skills in Cloud, Java, Micro services
and building scalable robust systems. In addition, he/she should
have excellent communications skills.
- Working with multiple global teams to implement strategic
- Working with the Engineering Lead and other development leads
to implement technology transformation and Cloud migration
- Digesting Product backlogs and designing and implementing new
functionality in partnership with product and technology team
- Coordinate with line of business and firm wide community in
support of governance and standards
- Identify improvement opportunities including automation,
process re-engineering and workforce management
- Develop and maintain Knowledge Management process for the
development and product teams.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities,
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Full stack hands On tech lead experience in design , build, and
testing of complex distributed systems.
- Core Java, spring boot, Angular or ReactJS, Mircroservices ,
Oracle DB, Design principles , Kafka/messaging, performance
- Experience in Cloud Technologies and development: Kubernetes
- Good understanding of Test Driven Development, JUnit, Mockito,
Maven, Repository Management (Git)
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Newark , Senior Full Stack Developer, Lead Software Engineer, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!