Staff Pharmacist - Oppc
Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
OnePoint Patient Care is one of the pioneers in the hospice
industry. Specializingin providing hospice pharmacyservices since
the Medicare benefit started in the 1980s, OnePoint Patient Care
has grown to become one of the leadinghospice pharmacies in the
country. Our commitment to quality and superior service is
unsurpassed in the industry.
- Provide clinical consultative services to patients and
therapeutic recommendations to nurses, physicians, andother hospice
- Conduct and evaluate medication profiles/histories, assess
compliance and suggest modifications in order tooptimize medication
regimens using sound clinical pharmacy principles, accounting for
pharmacodynamic andpharmacokinetic variations in drug absorption,
distribution, metabolism and elimination to achieve
- Answer customer questions and help resolve customer issues in a
timely and professional manner.
- Enter, access, and retrieve data in the pharmacy system.
- Transcribe, verify, and fill prescription orders.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for
- Contribute to the maintenance of a productive and error-free
work environment by keeping pharmacy workspacesneat and
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills,
with special emphasis on effective telephonecorrespondence with a
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a demonstrated ability
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain courteous
and professional composure during stressfulsituations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with both pharmacists and
- Pharmacist License that is current and in good standing with
the State Board.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree -or- BS Pharmacy Degree.
About our Line of Business
About OnePoint Patient Care OnePoint Patient Care is the
nation's leading independent provider of community-based hospice
pharmacy and pharmacy benefits management (PBM) services - offering
hospices nationwide flexible and adaptable solutions for their
hospice pharmacy needs. OnePoint fills prescriptions, creates
custom compounds and formularies, provides home deliveries, and
manages pharmacy benefits for more than 32,000 patients per day.
Through its Concierge PBM, Next Day Valet mail order and Direct
Express local services, OnePoint serves more than 350 hospice
programs and is available in 50 states. OnePoint was one of the
first pharmacies to begin serving the hospice industry when the
Medicare hospice benefit began in the 1980s. Today OnePoint has
grown to be one of the leading national hospice pharmacies with 15
locations strategically positioned throughout the United States,
with additional plans for expansion. For additional information on
what OnePoint can do, visit www.oppc.com or call (866) 771-OPPC.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Newark , Staff Pharmacist - Oppc, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!