Company: Sirius Technical Services
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Sirius Staffing is seeking an Associate Scientist for the
Newark, DE area for a 1 year contract position with possibility to
extend. Please contact us for more info!
- Perform in vitro mammalian cell-based assays (endocrine,
- Assist in research project design and data interpretation of in
vitro toxicology assays.
- Perform tube and multi-well plate-based assays, including
receptor binding, inhibition, enzymatic, ELISA and quantitative PCR
- Perform tissue homogenization procedures.
- Handle radio-labeled isotopes.
- Prepare buffers, basic wet chemistry calculations and serial
- Conduct statistical analysis of data and preparation of reports
or research papers based on the results of the assays
- Write and revise technical documents including lab standard
operating procedures (SOPs) and testing protocols.
- Schedule maintenance or repair for lab equipment, order lab
supplies and routine safety inspections.Required Education:
M.S. or B.S. degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or related
science field and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an
industrial laboratory environment.
- Formal training working with cell culture (aseptic
- Experience working with radio-labeled materials.
- Experience working with Biosafety Level 2 (BSL2)
- Strong computer software skills including but not limited to
Microsoft Office and Origin scientific graphing software.
- Experience with liquid scintillation counters, UV
spectrophotometers, and UV/fluorescence/luminescence plate
- Experience conducting quantitative PCR assays
- Strong interpersonal skills including networking ability with
the desire to contribute towards team success
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.Additional Beneficial
- Familiarity with GLP guideline studies
- Automation of analyses, familiarity with robotics. Send resumes
Sirius Staffing. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion,
gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other status protected by law. Associated topics: biochemistry,
ceramic, chemistry, formulation, glass, latex, material, material
science, polyurethane, rubber
Keywords: Sirius Technical Services, Newark , Associate Scientist, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!