Posted on: January 7, 2022
6001 - Newark - 2070 Stafford Way, Newark, Delaware,
19711CarMax, the way your career should be! General Summary: Under
general supervision, deliver exceptional customer service by
supporting the Service Department by assisting customers on the
phone and in person before, during and after service/repair
processes.Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming service calls in a prompt and friendly
manner, displaying appropriate tone of voice and empathy throughout
the entire customer interaction.
- Assist Customer Advisors/Service Consultants with customers
- Answer basic service department questions, schedule service
appointments, route customers' calls.
- Provide written messages to the responsible party in a timely
- Complete reminder calls for customers scheduled for an
- Assist the service department in contacting customers once
special ordered parts have arrived to schedule appointments
- Contact customers with Repair Requests to schedule
- File repair orders and all supporting documentation daily.
- Audit all sublet invoices to ensure they are processed and
resolved per CarMax Guidelines.
- Ensure the loaner log and dealer tags are always in compliance
with audit requirements.Job Specifications:
- Accountable to Associate 1 Competency Model
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, communication, and
customer service skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional telephone etiquette and active
- Execute Retail Service Standardized Work
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times by
consistently executing the Retail Service Standardized Work and
Voice of Customer (VoC) processes.
- Maintain or exceed the CarMax guidelines for customer
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain proper
- Intermediate computer skills including spreadsheet
knowledge.Customer Operator Job Description
- Successfully work with associates in other departments within
- Perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working
- Demonstrate above average communication skills with the ability
to speak and listen effectively when dealing with
customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
- Stay current in CarMax provided training in all areas of the
- Possess intermediate computer skills Working Conditions:
- Primarily indoor environment; may include working at times in
- May require sitting or standing for extended periods of
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights,
weekends, holiday, and 12-hour days.
- Follow all CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards including the
use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in
- Adhere to all CarMax policies including, but not limited to:
Code of Business Conduct, Attendance, Asset Protection, Integrity,
Proper Recording of Time, Environmental Health and Safety, and
Standards of Professional Appearance policies.About CarMaxCarMax
disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent
and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This
innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has
helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with
over 200 locations nationwide.Our amazing team of more than 25,000
associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences.
Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and
achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are
recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one
of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For -.CarMax is an equal
opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Upon an
applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation
to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Keywords: CarMax, Newark , Customer Operator, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!