Posted on: June 20, 2022
ACROBiosystems is a worldwide leader in developing and
manufacturing recombinant proteins. We are committed to excellence
in providing quality products and services and accelerating the
process of target therapeutic development. We are seeking a Staff
Scientist as an addition to our Innovation team to lead R&D
activities, drive commercial assay development projects, and
collaborate across multi-functional teams.Responsibilities
- Design and develop immunoassays including ELISA, cell-based
assay, and SPR assays.
- Conduct experiments to demonstrate the feasibility of
- Generate protocols, SOP's, and product datasheet.
- Work independently to plan and establish reasonable objectives
- Identify, evaluate, and incorporate new technologies into study
plans as appropriate.
- Provide subject matter expertise on projects and ensure timely
delivery of milestones.
- Document and present experimental results in written and oral
- Work in close collaboration with functional teams in a matrix
- Occasional travel to scientific conferences may be
- M.S. or Ph.D. in biological science or related discipline, 1-2
years of industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of established
techniques to design and perform complex experiments.
- Proven track record of expertise in the design and development
of immunoassays, multiplex, and ELISA products.
- Solid experience in innovative assay formats for a functional
- Sound knowledge of good documentation processes.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including
preparation and presentation of technical procedures, observations
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects around
- Process orientation with impeccable attention to detail.
- Passion to positively promote and drive success on company
Keywords: ACROBiosystems, Newark , Staff Scientist, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!