Teller - Part-Time
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Sign-On Bonus Available! External new hires in this position are
eligible to receive a $1,000 -$1,500 bonus. Ask your recruiter for
Specializes in our branch customer experience through lobby
management, transactions and basic retail servicing interactions.
(e.g. customer service enrollment, address changes, problem
resolution). Accurately processes a variety of financial
transactions (e.g. deposits, withdrawals) in an accurate and
efficient manner.Primary Responsibilities:
- Address the customer's immediate need, and then provide a
service transaction or guided self-service
- Match the appropriate resource (person, digital service) to the
- Identify transactions "on the line" that can be migrated to
- Demonstrate digital transaction tools to customer directly,
including explanations of benefits, etc.
- Assess options with focus on "shoulder to shoulder"
- Follow up with customer once servicing is complete to ensure
immediate need and customer's expectation have been met
- Take ownership of escalated account services issues until
- Transition to identified sales opportunity using transition
- Demonstrate customer service standards during transaction
processing and follow M&T policy on transaction processing
- Fully leverage available tools (e.g. Teller Cash Recycler) for
- Complete all Currency Transaction Reports and Wire Activities
and escalations as appropriate
- Accurately balance
- Accurately complete cash ordering for the branch and TCR/ATM
- Participate in branch audit/logging activities, provide
follow-up where appropriate and Satisfy/Maintain audit/new
activities and provides follow up where appropriate
- Process customer/account maintenance accurately (address/name
changes, signor/account updates, etc.)
- Complete Retail Customer Refresh Activities
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in
accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities:The position is responsible for providing
exceptional service to branch customers and resolving routine
customer problems in a timely manner.The position is responsible
for interacting with appropriate areas within the Bank to ensure
branch-related operational issues are resolved efficiently and
accurately.It is important for the position to stay current on
operational changes and demonstrate good risk management decisions
to assist the branch in managing preventable losses and reducing
fraudulent activity.Adheres to Retail customer service standards,
to include lobby experience and digital experience. Performs
requisite interaction tracking and reportingEducation and
Experience Required:High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and
minimum of 6 months customer service experience, including data
entry and/or cash handling experience.
Proven verbal communication and interpersonal skillsProven ability
to demonstrated exceptional customer servicesWell-organized
individual with time management and prioritization skillsProficient
with internet user-level technologyEducation and Experience
Preferred:Bilingual based on branch needs
Physical Requirements:Ability to stand for long periods of
timeProlonged use of hands and fingersAbility to lift light to
heavy objects weighing 5lbs - 30 lbs.Ability to read fine
printAbility to interact with customers in an open face to face
LocationNewark, Delaware, United States of America
Keywords: M&T Bank, Newark , Teller - Part-Time, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!