Company: bb.q chicken
Posted on: November 25, 2022
bb.q Chicken at South Main Street Plaza is looking for
individuals interested in joining our team as Host/Cashier. If you
like working in a familiar work environment, providing genuine
service, quality food and, most importantly, have a passion to
learn and grow with us, we would love to meet you!
This position is responsible for creating exceptional guest
experience. These team members are the first people customers meet
when they walk through the door. People who have a passion for
providing stellar service and enjoy fast-paced environments thrive
in this role.
* Greet customers when entering and leaving the restaurant.
* Remember, recite, and promote the variety of menu items.
* Take orders(both phone and online) when needed and required.
* Process orders and enter them accurately into the POS system.
* Receive proper payment from the customer and process change
* Pack orders for customers.
* Ensure that the work area is clean and organized throughout their
* Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
* Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work
* Clean equipment, removes trash, sweep, mop, dust, and
* Other duties as assigned.
* Basic mathematical skills to operate a cash register, make
change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops,
and total all other charges.
* Comfortable working in fast paced, high energy environment.
* Hardworking and enthusiastic team player.
* Willing to learn.
* Strong communicator (verbal and written).
* Clean and organized work manner.
* Demonstrates timeliness and a sense of urgency.
About bb.q Chicken
It's More Than a Name.
IT'S A PROMISE
The bb.q in our name stands for "Best of the Best Quality", and
that's exactly what you can expect from here. Our Korean fried
chicken is crispier, juicier, and more tender than anything you
have tasted before, and our sauces provide an eclectic mix of
flavor. Every dish is the result of both longstanding Korean
tradition and modern research and development from our very own
Chicken University in Seoul, Korea. A tremendous amount of hard
work and passion has been incorporated in our recipes and that
makes our fried chicken to be inevitably the best.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Fast casual restaurant
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: bb.q chicken, Newark , Host/Cashier, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!