Posted on: May 28, 2023
Yoh has long term -contract opportunities, for Machine
-Operators -to join our client in Newark, DE!! These are immediate
needs and immediate hires! - - This is a great production group to
work with, hardworking individuals who appreciate the environment
they are in. This may be the positive change you have been looking
- Hourly rate of - $20.00/hr on a W2
- Benefits and Perks Available!
- ***Background and Drug Testing Required***
- Shift is -as follows
- Rotating Shifts- 6AM-6PM, 6PM-6AMYou Will be Responsible
- Manufacturing of -parts in accordance with safety, quality and
production best practices and requirements. -
- Monitors and operates presses, prepares molds, cuts preform
ensuring quality and conformance with standard operating
procedures. - -
- Maintains safety standards at all times and initiates and
follows emergency procedures when necessary. -
- Other duties may be assigned by manager and/or supervisor.
- Physical activity is required including lifting up to 40 -lbs,
regularly, -walking, stooping, sweeping, mopping, shoveling and
repetitive motionsWhat You Need to Bring to the Table
- Previous Manufacturing/Machine Operation experience
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend Standard Practice documents and
other written instructions.
- Good attendance record and demonstrated reliability.
- Positive attitude
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Background check and drug screen required before
start.Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now! Yoh makes finding and
applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right
opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out
more here! - Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are
an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the
application process.Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations.
- Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical
expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job
description. - All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.Yoh, a
Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.Visit -to contact us if you are an individual
with a disability and require accommodation in the application
Keywords: Yoh, Newark , Machine Operator, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...