Company: Christiana Care
Posted on: September 13, 2019
We are searching for a creative healthcare data architect to join
the Center for Strategic Information Management's (CSIM) enterprise
analytics team and become part of Christiana's larger analytics
community. You will build and maintain Christiana's analytic data
warehouse and position it for success within Christiana's complex
multi-warehouse environment. This involves developing an
understanding of our current technical environment, future needs
and direction, and current business requirements to build out the
analytics warehouse. You will:
- Design and implement effective solutions and models to store
and retrieve company data in the analytics repository.
- Collaborate with your peers building repositories in their
domains to position the analytics repository appropriately in this
- Listen to, advise, educate, and assist users of the analytics
repository supporting their successful use of the analytics
- Develop appropriate warehouse implementation, maintenance,
monitoring and management procedures to ensure the analytics
repository is properly control and managed.
- Prepare accurate warehouse design and architecture reports for
management and executive teams.
- Coordinate the development and support of the analytic
repository with our vendor, Health Catalyst.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests,
troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database
- Strong technical data warehousing, ETL, and SQL skills
- Applied understanding of SDLC
- BS degree in relevant technical discipline - science,
technology, engineering or math.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent collaboration, organization and analytic
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Christiana Hospital, Newark, Delaware. This 1,007-bed,
1.3-million-square-foot modern facility provides a level of care
only available in large-scale teaching hospitals. Christiana
Hospital includes Delaware's only Level-I Trauma center (as
verified by the American College of Surgeons), which is prepared to
handle the most extreme medical emergencies. In fact, it is the
only Level-I Trauma center on the East Coast corridor between
Baltimore and Philadelphia. Christiana Hospital has also been
nationally recognized in U.S. News and World Report's Best Regional
Hospitals rankings as #1 in Delaware and #3 in the Philadelphia
metro area, plus High Performing in 9 Adult Procedures/Conditions.
Academic medical center, Baltimore area, Best regional hospital,
Community-based medicine, Community health, Clinician, Delaware
hospital, Delaware's largest health system, Electronic medical
records, Epic EMRs, Everest Award-winner, In-patient, Level I
Trauma Center, Magnet -- designation, Nationally recognized,
Outpatient, Philadelphia area, Provider, Surgery center, Teaching
hospital, Wellness, Wilmington, Newark, U.S. New & World Report
ranking, Expert, Serve, Care, Healthcare, Respectful, Dover, Bear,
Middletown, Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach, Delmarva Peninsula, New
Castle, Elkton, Maryland, Glasgow, Hockessin, Brookside, Smyrna,
Pike Creek Valley, Milford, Claymont, Pike Creek, Wilmington Manor,
North Star, Seaford, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New
Jersey, Vineland, Millville, West Chester, Kennett Square,
Swedesboro, Carneys Point, Woodstown, Salem, Elmer, Deptford
Township, Washington Township, Pitman, Glassboro, Franklin
Keywords: Christiana Care, Newark , IT Architect, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!