PT Receiving Clerk Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: February 16, 2020
PT Receiving Clerk JobApply now Date: Feb 11, 2020Location:Newark,
DE, US, 19713Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.BJ's Wholesale Club
was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in
the northeastern United States. Today, were a multibillion dollar
operation with more than 200 clubs in 17 states from Maine to
Florida.While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25%
off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for
providing a supportive and engaging workplace thats committed to
developing great talent.If youre a motivated and enthusiastic
person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to
providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you.
BJs offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training
opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help
you succeed.RECEIVING CLERKJob SummaryResponsible for posting price
changes, accurately receiving product, working receiving reports
and maintaining standards in the receiving department related to
organization, cleanliness, file organization, product protection,
and cold chain standards.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Provides members with prompt and courteous service and
- Maintains high standards of safety, service, and sanitation for
members and team members.
- Prints, prepares, and hangs price change downloads.
- Properly researches and annotates receiving reports including,
but not limited to, direct-to-club reports and negative-on-hand
- Maintains, organizes, and files receipts and outbound shipment
- Receives merchandise accurately and properly.
- Ensures received merchandise is properly stored according to
- Receives Direct Store Delivery (DSD) loads and processes DSD
- Processes reverse logistic information and
- Ensures the dock is organized and clean.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.Qualifications
- Must successfully complete required training and certification
- Must be at least 18 years of age.Environmental Job Conditions
- Most of the time is spent moving about continuously on hard
- Frequently requires bending, climbing, crawling, pulling,
reaching, and stooping, and using ladders/step stools.
- Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May
require lifting and moving heavy and/or oversized objects more than
30 pounds with assistance.
- Requires using a pallet jack to pull/push pallets.
- Frequent exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures, as
well as occasional exposure to extreme temperatures in freezers and
- Frequent exposure to hazardous material.BJ's Wholesale Club is
committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all
qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry,
national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic
information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or
familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression,
military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Newark , PT Receiving Clerk Job, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!