Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Yoh has 1 NEW --long term, 12+ month --contract opportunity, for
a Manufacturing Production Operator --to join our client in Newark,
- $15/hr to start on a W2
- Perks and Benefits Available!
- Shifts are --as follows, Mon-Friday, OT as needed, straight 8
***Please be aware, this role will require you to be assigned to
any one of the above shifts, must have flexibility work all 3
Every effort will -- be made to allow you to work the shift of your
choice, cannot make any guarantees***
You Will be Responsible for/to:
- Manufacturing of --parts in accordance with safety, quality and
production best practices and requirements. --
- Monitors and operates presses, prepares molds, cuts preform
ensuring quality and conformance with standard operating
procedures. -- --
- Maintains safety standards at all times and initiates and
follows emergency procedures when necessary. --
- Other duties may be assigned by manager and/or supervisor.
- Physical activity is required including lifting up to 40 --lbs,
regularly, --walking, stooping, sweeping, mopping, shoveling and
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- High School Diploma or GED required;
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience
- Strong mechanical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Good interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Ability to read and comprehend Standard Practice documents and
other written instructions
- Good attendance record and demonstrated reliability
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Lifting of Tooling: Involves the lifting of tooling weighing
not over 40 lbs.
- Operating of Presses: Involves standing for possibly extended
periods of time, lifting pans overhead, bending and working at an
- Office Work: Involves some data entry, which might require
sitting for periods of time
- Lifting, Packing of Parts: -- Involves handling of packages
weighing less than or equal to 20 lbs.
- Parts Production Checks: -- Involves frequently walking around
work station and some stair climbing
- Inspection of Parts: -- Involves extended sitting and bench
- Lifting bags/totes of resin weighing up to 27 lbs.
- Carrying bags of resin up steps every half hour
- Lifting mandrels with or without parts
- Transporting shelf carts
- Mopping floors and other general housekeeping
***Background and Drug Test will be Required***
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Production
Technician, Location: Newark, DE - 19726
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Newark , Production Technician, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!