NOC Technician - Newark, DE
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit or follow us on and . Position Summary: Provide level 1
assistance in troubleshooting and resolving client network related
issues. Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the
following. The IS Network Support Technician I may be expected to
perform some or all of the duties listed.
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and
performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate
- Troubleshoot and gather additional information required for
escalation to other support teams and document all case
- Recognize, identify and prioritize incidents in accordance with
customer business requirements, organizational policies and
- Takes responsibility for handling incidents and following them
through to escalation or resolution.
- Alerts appropriate parties of network problems and works
diligently to resolve.
- Collect and review performance reports for various systems, and
report trends in hardware and application performance to assist
senior technical personnel to predict future issues or
- Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that
include, but are not limited to telecommunications circuits,
LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems,
servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core
- Document all actions in accordance with standard company
policies and procedures.
- Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues,
outages and remediation status.
- Work with internal and external technical and service teams to
create and/or update knowledge base articles.
- Perform basic systems testing and operational tasks
(installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script
- Troubleshoot PC, printer, and application problems and resolve
them in a timely manner.
- Provide support to remote field technicians.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining access badges for
- Responsible for managing antivirus for enterprise
- Document IT Processes to be used as training materials and how
- Support multiple technical teams in 24 x 7 environment
operational environments with high uptime requirements. Varied
shift schedules may include day or evening hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: ADT, Newark , NOC Technician - Newark, DE, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!