Company: Nickle Electrical Companies
Posted on: January 5, 2022
SUMMARYMonitor installations and ensure work is performed
according to Nickle standards and project specifications. Work
cooperatively with GC and/or customer in managing the project,
schedule, and employees. Responsible for maintaining productivity,
safety, quality control, labor cost, scheduling, materials, and any
other activities impacting the successful completion of the
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Journeyman License in Delaware/Completion of 4 years Electrical
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of field experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license and transportation.
- Must be willing to travel to Tri-State projects.
- Must be able to bend pipe.
- Ability to effectively order and track materials, perform cost
projections, and develop as-built drawings.
- Knowledge and experience related to scheduling, material lead
times, products, and installation durations.
- Solid understanding of electrical codes and installation
- Knowledgeable in the installation of power systems: lighting,
fire protection, security, and data networks.
- Knowledgeable regarding the build, installation, and
maintenance of control panels.
- Technology Skills - Basic computer experience primarily in
Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Decision Making - Use sound judgment. Consider all pertinent
facts and alternatives.
- Problem Solving - Analyze, gather, and organize information.
Produce appropriate solutions and recommendations.
- Planning & Organizing - Set priorities. Schedule activities.
Allocates and uses resources properly.
- Communication Skills - Express ideas effectively. Organizes and
delivers information appropriately. Actively listens.
- Teamwork - Interact with people effectively. Cooperate within
- Work Ethic - Set and maintains high-performance standards. Pays
close attention to quality, accuracy, and completeness. Shows
concern for all aspects of the job and follows up on work.
- Motivation - Displays energy and enthusiasm for the job.
Commits in placing additional effort. Maintains a high level of
- Reliability - Takes personal responsibility for job Completes
work in a timely and consistent manner. Sticks to commitments.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changing work environments and work
priorities. Able to effectively deal with change and diverse
- Integrity - Shares complete and accurate information. Adheres
to company policies and procedures. Show consistency in words and
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve productivity objectives by establishing project goals,
effectively managing and assigning tasks to journeymen, and
maintaining accurate paperwork.
- Manage purchase orders and ensure ordered materials are
- Adhere to project contract document changes and Nickle change
- Provide Superintendent/Project Manager with sufficient notice
of any employee changes. Cooperate with the Project Manager to
support the success of the project.
- Utilize a proactive approach to anticipate and resolve
- Ensure employees start and finish work on time.
- Assist Project Managers in documenting performance
- Communicate effectively with project owners, general
contractors, management, and/or employees.
- Troubleshoot electrical components, wiring diagrams,
transformers, motors, panels, and circuits.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems such as switch
gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor
systems, lighting, and power supplies.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical
wiring, equipment, or fixtures, use testing devices, such as
ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility
and safety of system.
- Inspect systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards,
defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure
compliance with codes.
- Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair
electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components,
using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a
breakdown and correct the problem.
- Work and maintain a safe workplace while complying and adhering
to safety policies and OSHA-mandated requirements.
- Ensure proper safety equipment, material, and tools are onsite
to perform the required work.
- Prepare toolbox talks.
- Complete jobs in a professional manner.
- Instruct and teach apprentices.
- Maintain company-owned property on a regular basis.
- Utilize the National Electrical Code.
- Support the merit shop philosophy.
Keywords: Nickle Electrical Companies, Newark , Electrical Foreman, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!