QC Lab Technician
Posted on: January 4, 2022
DuPont Electronics & Imaging division has an opportunity for
experienced QC Lab Technicians at our Newark-Bellevue, Delaware
site.Electronics & Imaging is a technology leader with a unique
depth and breadth of knowledge, applications and technical
expertise, and product portfolio. Our products serve the
semiconductor, advanced chip packaging, circuit board, electronic
and industrial finishing, photovoltaic, display, and digital and
flexographic printing industries. Electronics & Imaging is a
leading innovator with unmatched materials integrations expertise,
built upon our recognized strong customer relationships and our
global market presence.The QC Lab Technicians will be responsible
for performing QC testing in a lab environment based on established
test methods. -These positions report to the Lab Manager and will
be hired to work on one of the following shifts (one each):Day
shift - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.2nd shift - 2:00 p.m. - 10:00
- Perform trace metal analysis including sample preparation,
testing, data analysis, and documentation.
- Perform skilled operation, maintenance, calibration, and
troubleshooting of analytical equipment including ICP-OES.
- Work on method development and new product development
- Perform Gage R&R studies on equipment and methods.
- Engage in Statistical Process Control analysis for trace metals
- Follow SOPs with high attention to detail and repeatability.
-Update procedures as required.
- Participate in test method development and continuous
- Maintain lab supply inventory
- Coordinate with instrument vendors for PMs and repair work
- Properly handle and dispose of hazardous wastes-
- Complete safety observations as required, write safe work
permits, participate in safety improvements
- Present findings of testing and projects both orally and
writtenA minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the
ability to work legally in the United States.- No visa
sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for
any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card)
process.Requirements:-- --- -Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Chemistry or related field is
strongly referred. -Relevant job experience is acceptable in lieu
of a degree.
- 2 - 5 years of QC experience a plus. -Previous experience in a
lab environment preferred.
- Previous experience operating an ICP-OES instrument a strong
plus. -Previous experience in trace elements analysis including NIR
and FTIR also preferred.
- Previous experience with statistical process analysis strongly
preferred. -Basic understanding of statistics required.
- Ability to prioritize and complete routine testing in a timely,
reproducible manner independently and within teams.
- Previous knowledge of chemical safety protocols and PPE
required. -Previous experience handling HF or other strong acids a
- Ability to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent communication, analysis, troubleshooting and
- Strong attention to detail to prevent and minimize
- Requires the ability to work in seated or standing positions
for prolonged periods of time
- Lift and/or move a minimum of 30 pounds
- Move, connect, and disconnect gas cylinders-
- Grasp and hold small objects
- Wear personal protective equipment for extended periodsWorking
- QC Laboratory
- General Office
- Manufacturing plant
- Computer Work, especially Microsoft Office productsDuPont is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age,
veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you
need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position,
please visit our-.For US Applicants: See the -Equal Employment
Opportunity is the Law- poster at:-For our U.S. Affirmative Action
Keywords: Dupont, Newark , QC Lab Technician, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!