Manufacturing Technician 1
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Pay Rate - $16/hr
This is an entry-level role that will provide training and the
opportunity to work for a global company with a highly regulated
work environment. A production worker completes a wide variety of
production and manufacturing related tasks in Fill/Pack Finished
Production Areas. This role will be involved in manufacturing
medical diagnostic test kits.
Position requires the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
including safety glasses, gloves, lab coats and safety shoes. PPE
will be provided by Client. Individuals may be required to sit or
stand for long periods of time. Position requires lifting materials
up to 50 lbs. Based on business needs individuals may be required
to work overtime and/or may be asked to modify their work
Responsibilities and Job Tasks, may include, but are not limited
1. Operate fill production manufacturing equipment.
2. Inspect and package finished product.
3. Verify raw materials to ensure batches manufactured contain
correct components and quantities.
4. Assist and partner with support personnel to troubleshoot
manufacturing related issues.
5. Follow production area procedures and area guidelines as
6. Comply with quality system and regulatory agencies: FDA, ISO,
7. Follow all area safety rules and procedures.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting
- Desire to learn new processes / function
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong communicator
- Team playerHigh school diploma or equivalent degree is
Desirable experiences include:
FDA Regulated Facility
Manufacturing equipment operation
Good Documentation Practices
Good manufacturing practices
PC Skills (MS Office Software, Outlook, Word, Documentum, etc.)
Optional Info to Include (as needed):
- This job may require working with biohazards.
Keywords: CorTech, Newark , Manufacturing Technician 1, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!