Company: Thompson First Group
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Thompson First Group is seeking *Production Associates *for
temporary to hire opportunities for a local client in *Newark,
Candidates with a background working in production, manufacturing,
or working as a machine operator are encouraged to apply.
*Description of Duties/Responsibilities*
* Possess a working knowledge and experience with labeler
operations; watching for jams and effectively threading wrap to
prevent downtime due to error.
* Perform filler and filler line changeovers in a safe and
efficient manner. Making adjustments to filler timing and filling,
& check mat as needed.
* Prepare equipment for next run to include size changes as
* Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve
quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
* Monitor weights, seals, caps, and general packaging of
* Prepare Case Labels.
* Review product labels for accuracy to ensure box and bottles are
* Completed Quality Sheets daily.
* Conduct shift production quality checks and properly record
* Perform minor adjustments and routine maintenance; assist as
needed with preventative maintenance and major repair work.
* Maintain good housekeeping and regularly clean work area,
machines, and equipment.
* Maintain ability to operate various production lines and process
* Troubleshoot process and mechanical problems and perform repairs
and adjustments to meet production needs as required.
* Monitor machinery and equipment operation to ensure all product
meets performance specifications and requirements. Promptly notify
supervisor of any quality or production issue.
* Identify and contribute to continuous improvement efforts to
reduce costs or increase productivity without reducing
* Maintain an open and candid working relationship with immediate
supervisor/manager in discussing matters of importance.
* Adhere to established company values, practices, policies, and
procedures at all times. Follow and support compliance with all
applicable safety rules, laws, regulations, and standards.
* Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work
Thompson First Group is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical ormental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Thompson First Group, Newark , Production Associates, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!