Posted on: September 20, 2022
Production Technician long term contract opportunity with Yoh's
client located in Newark, DE.
The key elements/responsibilities for this position include, but
not limited to: What
- Operate Industrial machinery
- Operate Metrology and measurement systems
- Computer use for data entry, MTL, Standard Operating
- Procedures (SOPs), Logbook, training, non-conforming
- product, audits, etc. Monitor product quality according to
- Follow all company safety, quality, job, and site policies
- Able to pass pre-employment testing, physical test, drug
screening, and background check.
- Have a high regard for personal safety and the safety of
- Able to work in a smoke-free and drug-free work
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the
ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis
(U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, or Qualifying
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Have a desire to learn and develop technical skills to keep
current with changing operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to
communicate well, verbally and in writing, and have strong reading
comprehension and listening skills.
- Must have strong multi-tasking, problem solving and time
- Demonstrate leadership skills - inspire others and lead them
- A self-starter who can identify, prioritize and accomplish
- Able to work within an empowered team environment. A valid
- Able to work near moving or mechanical parts, near fumes or
airborne particles, and near loud noises.
- Able to work at table level and/or overhead level as
- Able to perform task wearing required Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) such as: respirators, protective clothing, face
masks, goggles, boots, etc
- Physically capable of lifting more than 25-50 pounds, climbing
ladders and stairs, wearing safety gear, working in confined areas,
and working in a chemical-manufacturing environment.
- Able to work 12-hour shift including weekends.The following
qualification are preferred at this location, but nor required:
- Associates degree or higher
- Previous experience at DuPont.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel,
and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Prior manufacturing experience.
- Previous machinery experience.
- Responsibilities: Applies general knowledge of production
processes and procedures to provide production support.Yoh makes
finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the
right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Find out more here! Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are
an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.Visit to contact us if you are an individual with
a disability and require accommodation in the application
Keywords: Yoh, Newark , Production Operator, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!