Posted on: November 20, 2022
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook . Position Summary:
This position is responsible for the following responsibitilies but
not limited to--- providing tier 2 technical assistance and remote
programming support to field technicians, installers and clients in
our 24/7/365 support center. Supported systems include access
control, CCTV, intrusion, and fire protection from various
manufacturers. This position offers the potentional for substantial
growth in terms of skills and technical knowledge, as well as
opportunities for career advancement within a large organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technician Support - Provide phone support to field technicians
and installers. Tasks include assistance with troubleshooting
issues with existing access control, CCTV, burglary and fire
equipment, configuring new devices being added to the system, and
- Customer Support - Work directly with customers to answer
questions they may have. Assist with troubleshooting any issues
they may with their systems in an attempt to resolve remotely. If
unable to resolve remotely, begin the process for getting a service
- Service Request Processing - Receive service requests from
customers and remotely troubleshoot all issues. If unable to
resolve issue remotely, inform dispatch team so a technician
dispatch can be scheduled.
- ccount Contact Maintenance - Process requests for alarm code
activations/deactivations for customers. Update central station
account information with code and emergency contact list
- Escalations - Assist with escalations from Tier 1 team members.
This may involve working with the Tier 1 team member to resolve or
taking over the request and handling it. Qualifications - External
Minimum Education and Experience
- Associate Degree in IT related field
- Knowledge and proficiency in using computer and MS Office
applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Minimum 2 years technical support experience in similar
industry Preferred Education and Experience
- Strong understanding of networking principles
- Genetec Level 1 Certifications: SC-OTC-001, SC-STC-001,
- Genetec Level 2 Certifications: SC-ETC-001, SC-AFC-001
- Bosch Intrusion Expert Certificaion
- Verint EdgeVR Certification
- Minimum of two additional certifications in Industry
- American Dynamics
- Avigilon ACC/ACM
- SoftwareHouse CCURE 9000
- Stentofon Intercoms
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain multiple assignments
- Strong customer service skills
- Self motivated, ability to project a professional attitude
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service and interpersonal
- Comprehends and learns department practices, rules and
- Speaks clearly and concisely.
- Effectively communicates with a diverse population.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reacts and thinks quickly and effectively in difficult
- Follows written and oral instructions/direction.
- Ability to locate informational resources as needed.
- Proficient with prioritizing decisions based upon multiple
criteria and identifiable standards of policies and
- Multi-tasking in various situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to change as business needs require.
- Ability to manage time effectively ADT Commercial LLC is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to
having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster
a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our
goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve
this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment
where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at
jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Newark , NOC Analyst, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!